Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Here we come Barcelona...I mean...Madrid!!!


My non-rev, first-class plane ticket.


Mimosas in real champagne glasses!


Look at all that leg room!

What was supposed to be a trip to Barcelona turned into a trip to Madrid. Delta has some strict checking in policies. Needless to say, we missed that deadline and took the next international flight to Madrid.


First Class! Oh how I am spoiled now! First let me say, I have never seen such beautiful flight attendants in all my travels! I don't know if it was because it was an international flight or what but, man! We started the trip with a mimosa...in a real glass! While we sipped our mimosas, Jessica and I looked over the menu for the flight. Honestly I can't remember what I had, but I do remember the spinach salad and warm nuts being my favorite. Oh and in first class, you can have all the wine/beer/cocktails your heart desires! We had several red wines and then it was time for a movie..or two! Dozed off for a little bit then woke up to the smell of breakfast! We planned our trip a little bit on the way, but for the most part we decided we would wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment